1. Spent my winter break in Malaysia unexpectedly due to some family matters.
2. Purchased the second book of Maharaja Trolling and I was actually among the first hundreds or so who owned the first "original" copy design of the book in the world. *bragging rights*
3. Went to my first ever stand up comedy show with a bunch of friends in AUC and got to see Maz Jobrani in person (well about 25 feet apart or so I think. 1 feet if you counted the time I stood beside his huge banner outside the auditorium wtf).
4. Wrote an open letter to Morsy and as expected, got no prompt reply in return (obviously).
5. Spent both Eidfitri and Eidadha in Egypt far away from my biological family wtf.
6. Gotten a Lasik!
7. Done with the final exam finally and had a lovely day out in Maadi with atiqOh and Fathiyyah which turned out as a birthday surprise from them! Sushi, cupcakes, froyo, bookshop and endless love of course wtf. Apparently, I haven't blog about it here. Hahaha see I told you I am getting lazy already so many posts end up as drafts instead..
8. Was on the same flight with Nazrey Raihan when I came back to Malaysia. Didn't even bother to say 'Hi' to him until in Bangkok when he actually sat in front of me while waiting to board our flight to KUL, that he greeted me with "Tak sangka ada budak student Malaysia satu flight" and I just smiled back a little and made very little effort to chat. The other two Malaysian men beside me were more enthusiastic to talk to him so I was more of a listener instead. And then he asked me "Pergi ke konsert haritu?" to which I answered with "No" hahahaha. Also on the same flight I made friend with 2 very cool and friendly Algerian guys, Ryad (who happens to be a professional go-kart driver) and Wahid (a photographer).
9. Visited Langkawi after 15 years of not doing so.
10. The final result was finally out and I am officially a final year medstudent. One more year of struggle! Hurray!
11. Did an elective posting in the Orthopedic Department for three weeks. Met few really interesting characters (both doctors and patients). Watched waaaay too many surgeries and made friends with most of the MOs instead of the HOs. And experienced my first Jonah in the ward together with another 2 HOs.
12. Went to the BBW. Twice. Burnt a hole in my pocket. And right now I am having a "1 Hari 1 Buku" reading campaign.
Happy 2013, everyone!